Sunday, January 26, 2014

We live in cities you'll never see on screen


Took these photos ages ago in front of my condo. Thanks for my lovely housemate, Belopz  to helped took my outfit post right before we went for Christmas shopping. Wore my blue skirt that i got from Chlorineclothe, a local brand from Indonesia that can customize your skirt with your own colors, size and length based on your choice. This is my third skirt that i got from them and i love all of it! i'm into a midi skirt lately, so this is just perfect for everyday look for me. Click to see another post that i'm wearing Chlorineclothe skirt Here and Here



15 comments:

  1. You look so amazing - the shoes and everything else just look so great together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirts interesting shape, and it matches your checkered crop somehow. But a bright cerulean blue is always an eye popper.

    And I love Lorde's lyrics, not only is she an Awesome NZ Babe, they remind me of my hometown.

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply pretty, love the blue color on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look absolutely amazing! I love the pattern and the colour (Blue's my favourite colour)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt! The colour is amazing!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! The color of your skirt looks so lovely :)

    Join my Mini Giveaway, win lots of cute and pretty fashion stuff. Open worldwide till January 27th. Click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your outfit

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your skirt<3

    http://lindanatawiria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg super duper pretty!

    www.hippiegonemad.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cool skirt! well, i have one which is same as you ;)

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete